|Provide Enterprise Architecture service using internationally recognised best practice frameworks (TOGAF and GWEA).
- Ensuring compliance with the regulatory prescripts regarding ICT Planning.
- Enabling achievement of customer performance objectives through optimal
- enabling of its business processes within an efficient ICT environment.
- To evolve existing information systems, acquiring new information systems and
- renewing ICT products that will optimise the value to the business.
- Improve accountability of customers over the ICT systems and technology (assets).
|Provide Solution and Application Development that aligns to customer specific businessrequirements underpinned by internationally recognised best practice frameworks and quality standards.
- Solution Development
- Solution Testing
- Solution Integration
|Provide ITY Governance services that enable customers compliance with internationallyrecognised IT Governance Frameworks (COBIT and SA Government Corporate Governance of ICT Policy Framework)
- Creating awareness of IT Governance and CoBIT as a supporting IT Governance framework
- Capability Maturity Assessment
- Establishing IT Governance Responsibility and Accountability
- IT Governance roadmap development
- Establishment of IT governance bodies
- Development of IT governance framework and process
- Monitor IT Governance using IT Balance Scorecard
- Implementation of IT Governance Capability Maturity assessment recommendations
- IT Governance quality assurance
|IT Strategy Development
|Provide ICT strategy development and implementation services required to manage and directall IT resources in line with the government departmental business strategy and priorities.
- Opportunity Assessment
- Business Strategy Articulation
- Business Architecture Articulation
- IT Projects & Spend Analysis
- ICT organisation Assessment
- ICT Service Provider Assessment
- Business ICT alignment
- Strategic ICT plan
- Strategic ICT management
- IT Governance Capability Maturity Assessment
- Implementation Plan
|Independent ICT Advisory
|Provide consulting services to address specific business challenges in a cost effectivemanner using international best practices, frameworks and standards.
- Project initiation
- Project planning
- Desktop research
- Stakeholder consultation
- Project closure
|ICT Plan Development
|Provide customer support in the development of ICT Plans ensuring alignment betweenthe organisations strategic business direction and its ICT investment business decisions.
- Business discovery
- Assessment of current ICT landscape
- ICT capabilities and performance
- Defining the target ICT capabilities
- Conduct a gap analysis
- Strategic ICT planning / implementation roadmaps
- Strategic ICT management awareness
- ICT Implementation planning
- ICT Operational Planning